How does a property qualify to be your principle residence?

A property must meet all of the following four conditions to qualify as your principal residence for any year: it is a housing unit, a leasehold interest in a housing unit, or a share of the capital stock of a co-operative housing corporation you acquire only to get the right to inhabit a housing unit…

Frequently asked questions about voluntary disclosure program – how

How can I make a voluntary disclosure? You must send in a written submission to make a voluntary disclosure. Form RC199, Voluntary Disclosures Program (VDP) Taxpayer Agreement, should be used to initiate the disclosure. A copy of this form is available on the CRA’s website at: